7 Jul 2015

What Is The Islamic School

what is the islamic school?
In Islam education and getting knowledge are very important for everyone.Allah Pak says in Quran Pak,"Allah will raise up those of you have eman and those of you who have knowledge,in ranks.and Allah is fully aware of whatever you do."
"Abu Huraira reported:The messenger of Allah peace and blessings be upon him, said,
Whoever comes to my mosque for no reason except to teach good or to learn it himself, then he is the likeness of one who strives in the way of Allah; And whoever comes for another reason, then he is the likeness of who looks for provision which does not belong to him"
So, that,s why education is for every one.
Hazrat Muhammad(S.A.W) said,

"O my lord increase me in my knowledge"
"O Allah I ask you for knowledge that is of benefit"
For more information please read given image.